Monday 31 December 2012

Omotola talks about first crush on a guy, and the day she had her first kiss

Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde, one of the most successful actresses in Nollywood says she first had a crush on a guy while she was in primary school. “His name was Peter, but I can’t remember his other name. We were both in primary school at the time,” she said in an interview published in the Life magazine, a publication of The Guardian. “My first kiss was a stolen one; the guy just did it and ran away. And if you want to know his name that means you have to wait till cocks start growing teeth.”

Omotola, fondly called Omo-sexy by her fans because of her charming beauty, is married to a pilot, Captain Matthew Ekeinde. The marriage is blessed with four children.

On the first thing that comes to her mind when she’s dressing up, here’s what Omotola says: “Sexy, which is my image and everybody working with me, as stylist knows that. If they put me in anything that doesn’t make me hot and sexy, they are in trouble. I must be attractive, especially to my husband. I wear what I feel comfortable in and my hubby likes the way I dress. He’s the important one; if he doesn't have a problem with my dressing then I am okay.”

For the full interview with Omotola, you can visit http://www.ngrguardiannews.com

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful, elegant and adorable. Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is one of the most sexy Nollywood actress of all time.

    ReplyDelete