Thursday 9 May 2013

American Singer, Snoop Lion Admits He Was an Actual Pimp

Snoop Lion has finally admitted that he used to pass on numerous women to other men.

The famous hip-hop singer, formerly known publicly as Snoop Dogg, made the confession to Rolling Stone magazine.
"I did a Playboy tour, and I had a bus follow me with ten bitches on it. I could fire a bitch, f--k a bitch, get a new ho: It was my program. City to city, titty to titty, hotel room to hotel room, athlete to athlete, entertainer to entertainer,” Snoop Lion is quoted as saying.

"I'd act like I'd take the money from the bitch, but I'd let her have it," he said of how he ran his organization. "It was never about the money; it was about the fascination of being a pimp … As a kid I dreamed of being a pimp, I dreamed of having cars and clothes and bitches to match. I said, 'F--k it -- I'm finna do it."
Usmagazine.com reports that Snoop Lion, 41, has been married to high school sweetheart Shante Broadus since 1997, and the couple have three children together: Cori, Corde, and Cordell, aged between 12 and 18. His wife "had to take a backseat" to his business, the rapper admitted, and noted, "I love her to this day because she coulda shook out on a n---a, but she stayed in my corner. So when I decided to let it go, she was still there."

No comments:

Post a Comment