Monday 4 February 2013

Popular Blogger, Linda Ikeji flaunts her new N8 million 2011 Infiniti FX 35

























Linda Ikeji, the most popular blogger in Nigeria, is ‘spoiling’ herself with her newly acquired 2011 Infiniti FX which she says she bought with a whooping N8million.
“Wharrahell... Decided to spoil myself..Haha! Bought myself the 2011 Infiniti FX 35 - the premium package. Got it on Friday for 8 million naira,” she wrote on her blog, www.lindaikeji.blogspot.com, displaying some photos she took while posing with the new car.  “Call me Linda 'Chopping Life' Ikeji. Lol”
“My sisters wanted me to get a Range but I've always loved this SUV and now I own one! Amazing stuff!!!”
One of the photos shows Linda Ikeji posing with her two cars, the new Infiniti FX 35 and a 2008 Toyota Camry.
She says she put up the photos for for two reasons.  “To show off of course...why else? Lol”
And also “to encourage other ladies out there to keep working hard and keep believing in themselves. You don't need any aristo to give you anything...any woman with will and drive can give herself anything she wants!”

“By this time two years ago, I didn't have much...but I never stopped believing in myself and I never stopped working hard. I can't even begin to count how many businesses I put my hands into before one paid off - Blogging! I told myself that I will make it in this life one day as my own woman and on my own terms that no man will ever take away my dignity...and I did it. So can you! Yes, you! You have the power!”

2 comments:

  1. This blog is indeed an inspiration to everyone who has a dream. Cheers to Linda and all the efforts that she has done to attain what she has right now. And we know it’s not bad to spoil ourselves after all the work we’ve accomplished. Thanks for this post! :)

    Ashely Redden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember buying my car around two years ago. It was the fruit of all the hard work that I’ve done and the business venture that I invested my savings. It’s a very nice feeling to spoil myself with the car. I’m also glad that I had very patient mechanic since I also spoil the car in a lot of upgrades and repairs. Haha! I hope my old car rest in peace already. :)

    [ Mickey Doshi ]

    ReplyDelete