Friday 19 April 2013

I am not unhappy at Real Madrid, says Mourinho

Jose Mourinho


The Blancos boss says there is no such thing as the perfect club but has put talks over his future on hold until the end of the season.


Jose Mourinho has insisted that he is not unhappy at Real Madrid amid ongoing rumors that he is set to leave the club at the end of the 2012-13 campaign.

The Portuguese coach admitted that his relationship with Madrid is not perfect, but remains determined to finish the season on a high before making a decision about his future.

"I'm not unhappy at Real Madrid. We need to make the decision that´s best for everyone. I may like some things and dislike others but this happens everywhere. There's no such thing as the perfect club or the perfect manager," Mourinho said at a press conference.

"We need to focus on finishing the season as well as possible, on achieving goals that are still very far away. We are two matches away from the Champions League, not long ago we were 13. When we take all this pressure off the time will be right to sit down and get to conclusions."

The former Inter boss then went on to discuss Canillas president Manuel Alvarez's claims that
Mourinho has told him he will leave Madrid this summer.

"If I talk about Canillas I talk about a second home for me and my son," Mourinho said. "It´s a great club, but there's one problem. The president really likes press and attention. He is a terrific person and he treats me and my son really well, but he's got this little issue.

"He really likes press, but that's not my concern. I can confirm that I told him I will not be able to give the coaching conference. Next year I can't say I will be giving the conference. I really don't think I will.

Mourinho has a contract with Los Blancos until 2016 after extending his original four-year deal to six last summer.


Source: Goal.com

 


No comments:

Post a Comment