Thursday 11 April 2013

“Inside of me, I could feel Umana Okon Umana becoming the next governor!” - Eket youth, Edoho Godwin Edoho

Mr. Edoho Godwin Edoho



By Nse Peter
First, I'll like you to briefly tell us who you are.

I am Edoho Godwin Edoho, a native of Afaha Eket in Eket local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, a graduate of electrical/electronic engineering, Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osura.  I am a PDP member.

You seem to have a strong passion for Mr. Umana Okon Umana?

Yes, you are right; I am fully in support of him. I see him as a man that will be able to continue with what is already on ground in terms of infrastructure, and even do more. In him, I have seen integrity. In him, I have seen the much needed experience that is required for a great position like the office of the governor in our dear state. I have seen humility in Mr. Umana Okon Umana. I have seen the ever–ready-to-work spirit in this man.

Have you met him face-to-face before?
Yeah, during the recent get together party and interactive session he had with Friend of Umana Okon Umana On Facebook. When I saw him inside the hall, I walked up to him and said to him “Sir, you are a great man!” He said to me, “Thank you!”

What was the moment like, when you had that brief encounter with him?
Yeah, inside of me, I could feel this man becoming the governor!

But you are from Eket where your kinsmen are clamouring that they be allowed to produce the next governor in 2015?

I am sorry to say this; I have not seen any serious person. I know most of them.

Are you talking about Eket Local Government Area or Eket Federal Constituency or the entire Eket Senatorial District?

Well, if we want to look at the entire Senatorial District the likes of Okon Iyanam and Larry Esin are okay. Why I may want to consider these two is because of their level of intelligent and their ideologies which look great and speak well for Akwa Ibom State. But in this case we want the best, and for me the best is Mr. Umana Okon Umana.

Do other youths in Eket have similar passion for Umana Okon Umana?
Yes, they make Mr Umana Okon Umana their topic of discussion

Possitively or negatively?

Positively, of course.

 


1 comment:

  1. Edoho, am sorry 2 realize that U are a hungry Man. U are a disgraced 2 ur family that at this stage of ur life u can sell ur bed right 4 peanut

    ReplyDelete