Sunday 31 August 2014

Breaking news: Michael Bush now Director of Operations for Umana

Mr. Michael Bush

By Nse Peter

Ace broadcaster and CEO of Bush House Nigeria, Mr. Michael Bush has been appointed the Director of Operations for Mr. Umana Okon Umana who is aspiring to succeed Chief Godswill Akpabio as the next governor of Akwa Ibom State in 2015.

Michael Bush himself broke the news of the appointment in a message he posted on his Facebook page on Saturday.
The appointment takes effect from 1st September, 2014.

Bush who expressed sadness for temporarily leaving broadcasting which is his first love, said he wants to give full attention to the 2015 governorship aspiration of Umana Okon Umana, and that “God willing, I shall return to Bush House Nigeria and on-air duties on Saturday, 30th May, 2015 at 4.30pm. Or, to be on the safer side, since our Network air time can change, I shall stage a comeback 24 hours after Mr. Umana Okon Umana would have been sworn in as Governor of my home State for 2015-2019, IJN!”

“I am leaving because a man I love and respect and support has called on me to take up a central position on his Team,” Mr. Bush wrote, and went on to say “before now, it was easy to combine my UOU roles with Bush House Nigeria. Not with this new position. This one shall keep me at the front lines. His Director of Operations is a day to day, if not a second by second, job.”

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment