Sunday 31 August 2014

Top female fashion designer from Akwa Ibom warns lesbians to stop sending her seductive messages

Princess Karen.  .....Sorry, I don't do women



By Nse Peter
Princess Karen, the Akwa Ibom woman behind the popular fashion brand, Nsine, recently took to Facebook to warn lesbians to stop sending seductive messages to her box.

Princess Karen with a tone of anger wrote on her wall “To those who are sodomnized, especially the ladies, here is my message to you. Stop. I repeat stop sending nonsense inbox messages to me on whether I do women.”

Karen who stopped short of mentioning names, revealed that there were two of her female ‘friends’ she thought were ‘God’s mouth piece’, but were also sending her dirty messages.
She said she has already blocked four women from her Facebook page, and that she wouldn’t mind blocking more persons.

“I am Evangelist (Princess) Karen John. JP., that's if you ever care to note. I'm not a lesbian Evangelist, plssssssss!

Read Princess Karen’s full message after the cut……

 
 
 
Princess Karen's Facebook page
 
Greetings to all my well meaning/responsible friends on my list.
But to those who are Sodomnized, especially the ladies, here is my message to you.
STOP. I repeat, STOP sending nonsense inbox messages to me on whether I do women?
I think I am really tired and I have run out of patience over this. I have blocked 4 of your kind, so far. And I sure won't stop if you Jezebels won't let me have my peace.
NOTE: I am Evangelist (Princess) Karen John. JP., that's if you ever care to note. I'm not a lesbian Evangelist, plssssssss!
I have come to note here that my 2 female friends I thought were God's mouth piece in fb were even amongst the shameless Sodomnized idiots bordering my life here. Anyway, they are now products of the past in my fb experience.
BUT, to others still hanging on the fence to drop. Be warned cos I'm not too good with patience.
I will so plead I'm left alone, mbok.
I have a very responsible and unique "KING" who refers to me as his "QUEEN." I am a very responsible MOTHER of 5, that's if you care to know.
Been wondering what is so special in a woman to woman nonsense going on these days? And to think that female pastors are clowning themselves around waiting for the gate of hell to be open for them.
MY FINAL NOTE: If you ain't comfortable with this message, pls get yourself & stupidity off my list. I ain't begging for friendship with dogs.
God bless your day.
 Shalom!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment