Tuesday 7 July 2015

Man caught on camera masturbating while driving in Lagos (viewer's discretion advised)



By Nse Peter


A lady who was offered a lift by an unknown man in Lagos had a bizarre experience, watching the man masturbate in broad daylight while the car was still in motion.


The lady who shared her story with a popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, said she used her cell phone to take some quick shots of the man in the act, while he was busy paying for his toll at the tollgate.

Surprisingly, according to the story, the man had a male passenger at the back seat. The lady said he had introduced the man as his colleague.

The photos, published on Linda Ikeji’s blog, show the man’s penis protruding out of his unzipped trouser. But his face is not revealed in any of the photos.

“I was so engrossed in the devotionals I was reading that I didn't really take note of what the driver was doing but I noticed from my side eyes that his right hand was on his thigh while the left hand was on the steering wheel,” the lady said in her story which she emailed to the blogger.

“In my mind, I thought maybe he was just itching but after a long while I noticed the right hand was still on his thigh!!

 “Nne, I was forced to look at what he was doing only for me to come face-to-face with this man's dick!!!! As in, his penis was outside and he was rubbing it. He rubbed it from Jakande axis that I saw him doing it till I alighted at Sandfill. I had to tell him (in low tones) to put his dick back inside his trousers when I was about coming down because I was so embarrassed for him knowing that his colleague  was coming to sit at the front.”



No comments:

Post a Comment